SubjectRe: Kernel 2.0.35 limits
The exact uptime is unknown, so it may have actually been 497 days.

No matter, since we will now upgrade the system. We held back on the
upgrade before since it had such a nice uptime. Better than any other
system on campus and its run by student volunteers.

Thanks for the info.

--
Paul N. Faure 613.266.3286
Chief Technical Officer, CertainKey Inc. paul@certainkey.com