SubjectRe: X15 alpha release: as fast as TUX but in user space
Hello,

I have uploaded a new release of X15 that hopefully solves all the RFC bugs.
I say hopefully because I haven't had the opportunity to fully test the
request pipelining. Is there anything to automatize such tests?

From what I could measure X15 is still a good 5% faster than TUX.

You can find the file at: http://www.chromium.com/X15-Alpha-4.tgz

BTW: Next release (in a week or so) will be a beta and it will include source
code!

BTW2: I'll be away from my email in the next few days, so don't be amazed if
I'll be kind of slow replying to messages...

- Fabio

Ingo Molnar wrote:

> yet another anomaly i noticed. X15 does not appear to handle pipelined
> HTTP/1.1 requests properly, it ignores the second request if two requests
> arrive in the same packet.
>
> SPECweb99 does not send pipelined requests, but a number of RL web clients
> do. (Mozilla, apt-get, etc.)
>
> Ingo
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.062 / U:2.656 seconds]