>    Let me put across my situation. I need to load the
> modules for QOS & Fair Queuing . I have compiled my
> kernel with modular support for these modules. When I
> try to load these modules a series of error messages
> all indicating unresolved symbols are coming. The
> unresolved symbols are all defined in
> /usr/src/linux/include/net/pkt_sched.h.
> I have checked out /proc/ksyms file and these symbols
> are listed there,

Are you fulfilling all the requirements for modules , means are you include
proper files and defines module's term while compling your modules , just a
guess.

Better do one thing , define something in kernel , export it in
arch/i386/i386_ksyms.c file and check are you able to get that symbols or
not ?

Jaswinder.
--
These are my opinions not 3Di.