SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Configure.help entries wanted
Date
Dear Greg,

> Modems are tricky, because they're frequently WinModems which
> have a whole lot of well-known issues. Other features depend on
> the speed at which they can be reverse engineered, as most
> WinCE manufacturers don't co-operate. I'd be surprised if any
> WindowsCE machine's hardware was fully supported by LinuxSH yet,
> but I don't have a full list anywhere (sorry). I'd guess the HP
> Jornada 600 series are probably best supported.

yes , this is what i am looking for :)

Can we use "HP Jornada 600 series" inspite of "WindowsCE machine" ?

BTW, in Jornada 600 series only Keyboard and LCD is working and some CPU
related stuff which we can found in Hitachi Manuals , thats it .

But linux-arm is supporting full iPAQ hardware .

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Jaswinder.
--