    SubjectRe: Dying disk and filesystem choice.
    Hans Reiser <reiser@namesys.com> writes:

    > No, reiserfs does have badblock support!!!!
    >
    > You just have to get it as a separate patch from us because it was written after
    > code freeze.
    >
    > Hans

    It might be nice to have a link to that patch from the "download" page.
    I didn't see that patch the first time from
    ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/misc-patches/

    because I assumed that the interesting patches were linked from the
    downloads page. Atleast a hint that there is a badblocks patch available
    on the ftp site on the downloads page, so that the reader can go grab
    this patch.

    Hopefully this will extend my mileage until drive replacement :)
    Though I think I'll back a few more things up before attempting
    a kernel compile.