    SubjectIPv6 problems with multiple interfaces
    I am running kernel 2.4.3 and I have run into problems
    with IPv6 when I want to use more than one network interface
    card simultaneously. IPv6 works fine with one interface
    but when I add another, it starts dropping packets on
    the first interface. This seems to be related with
    incoming Router Advertisement messages on the other
    interface. About 50% of the packets in ping6 start to
    get dropped after I put the other interface up.

    I have added myself a small patch in ndisc.c so that
    there is only one default route in the routing table
    at any time. Without that things work even worse.

    I have not figured out what makes IPv6 drop packets.
    I would really appreciate if someone who knows
    Linux IPv6 code would contact me.

    Please CC to my e-mail address, as I do not
    subscribe to linux-kernel.

    BR,
    Teemu