Subjectmegaraid problems
Hi,
I have a megaraid 466 controller, which both ami and the linux
kernel say is supported under 2.4.4, I tried the ami patches to
the drivers in the vanilla kernel to no avail, the card works
under windows...the card is even detected under linux now, but
it refuses to show any drives and i cant get the management
software to work. so my question is this:
has anyone with this card gotten it to work under linux
2.4.4-acX? if so, how?
I have read about many people upgrading firmware and using
'latest drivers' both of which i have done, so i am at a loss
here. any help is appreciated. --gabe

--

"It's not brave if you're not scared."