SubjectRFT: New Tulip ethernet driver update
A new development version of the Tulip ethernet driver for 2.4 kernels
has been posted at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tulip/

This version incorporates a number of fixes which I would like to get
tested heavily before incorporating into the kernel. Update summary is
in tulip.txt in the driver tarball, as well as a more technical
ChangeLog listing all changes.

The driver requires kernel 2.4.3 or later.

Feedback is welcome. I'm especially interested to know if this driver
fails to work on any -working- 2.4 configurations (it shouldn't).
Please report bug to the bug tracker on the web page listed above.

Thanks all, and viva la open source!

--
Jeff Garzik | Game called on account of naked chick
Building 1024 |