SubjectISIcom cards by Multi-tech
Hi there,

who is maintaining the isicom driver? A customer of mine uses such a
card in a linux server, when we upgraded from kernel 2.0 to 2.4.3 this
week, there have been some minor problems with this card.

There is a driver in the official 2.4 tree, but it seems quite old.
There are newer drivers at the multitech homepage, but only for kernel
2.2. Especially one new feature (resetting the card; from time to time
the card stucks and could only be resetted by rebooting) looks very
important to me.

As multitech seems not to provide a driver for 2.4, someone must have
ported the 2.2 driver to 2.4. I'd like to talk to this person, and help
merging the 2.2 updates to 2.4.

TIA, Michael

--
netWorks Vox: +43 316 692396