    SubjectRe: 2.4.3 tcp window id causes problems talking to windows clients
    > to be working quite well (except for the lack of swap reclamation-- I
    > appreciate the reasoning, but it makes upgrading older machines very
    > difficult.) However, I would rather, for maintenance and sanity

    -ac will acquire swap cache reclaim in time, dunno about Linus tree but
    I assume it will once it has 0 cost on hot paths. Right now there are
    serious 2.4 vm correctness issues to fix first.

    > Is there any plan to include the zerocopy patches into the stock kernel?
    > The win2k dial-up/window id problem is really a showstopper but hasn't
    > generated much traffic on lkml or the digests.

    I'd hope so. The binfmt_misc and file size security holes that are fixed
    in -ac I also want to try and push to Linus for 2.4.4

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.036 / U:0.584 seconds]