SubjectSpecial packet inspecting bridging
                Hi all,

I'd like to start a project involving a packet inspecting
Ethernet
bridge/firewall/traffic shaper that is protocol independent ( I mean no
ties to high level protocols like TCP/IP or IPX for ex.).
What I want to do is get raw Ethernet packets from one
interface, pipe
it trough an user level program and then inject it in the other one, and
viceversa, of course ;).
Please advise me of the means of doing this with minimum
overhead
possible, or if someone started a similar project please let me know.

Thank you,

Mircea C.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:24    [W:0.022 / U:7.548 seconds]