SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Re: CML2 1.3.1, aka "I stick my neck out a mile..."
I'm fairly sure if he attached the BZ2'd sigs (exact same sigs, just bz2'd
and tacked on like they are currently) would offend at least three camps,
and have the benifit of showing up many broken mailers, filters, and
various other mail related items.
Nick

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Gerhard Mack wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
>
> > nick@snowman.net <nick@snowman.net>:
> > > I think ppl are recommending you BZ2 all your sigs......
> >
> > Yes, I got that. Except for the people saying they like them as-is.
> >
> > In the absence of a clear consensus on the matter, I'm going to do
> > as I please. Especially since I have a strong suspicion that neither
> > camp would change their evaluation of my sigs if I did compress them.
>
> Put them all on one long line and you can piss off a third camp.
>
> Gerhard
>
> PS I have a long rant on the topics your sigs cover but I would hate to
> see the resulting flamewar.
>

> --
> Gerhard Mack
>
> gmack@innerfire.net
>
> <>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 12:52    [W:0.211 / U:0.128 seconds]