SubjectRe: Cool Road Runner
On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Richard Gooch wrote:

> However, flaming about it isn't the right answer either. Nor are snide
> comments. The point can be raised politely (i.e. "I have difficulty
> parsing your messages because of your writing style/grammar/spelling").

Hi Richard,

You are correct and I freely admit that I have problems in communication
on paper, but do better in person as you found out, I hope. I think I
will do what most every one else does is drop from lkml and only deal with
direct mail.

Also it was good to meet you this weekend.

Andre Hedrick
Linux ATA Development