    SubjectRe: ARM port missing pivot_root syscall
    _Please_ don't reply to this address - just substitute ''
    or '' please.

    > A few months ago a colleague was frustrated to find pivot_root missing
    > from the ARM port. Semi-standard C programs that use this call would
    > not compile for the ARM. Perhaps you ARM folks would like to add it?

    The missing system calls got added in the latest kernel.

    > On this general theme, there are other constants, whose names are not
    > arch-specific but whose _values_ are arch-specific. E.g. look in
    > <asm/fcntl.h>. In most cases, some of the values are required for
    > historical compatibility, sometimes with other operating systems.

    I don't see any missing constants in fcntl.h, compared with x86. Which
    kernel version are you using?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:22    [W:0.033 / U:17.444 seconds]