    SubjectRe: [repost] Announce: Linux-OpenLVM mailing list
    On Thu, Apr 19 2001, AJ Lewis wrote:
    > Did anyone bother to e-mail the list admins? Perhaps it was too difficult
    > to figure out who to mail about this, but I know for a fact that Rik van
    > Riel and Jens Axboe could post to It would have been
    > nice if they had mentioned something to us.

    First one gets a mail saying that the mail sent is queued for moderator
    approval, since I'm not on the list. Then later a second mail arrives,
    saying the mail has been rejected by the moderator.

    I then reply to the admin mail listed, in not-so-kind words (yes I was
    pissed off). Haven't heard anything.

    > > The openlvm list is open to existing LVM hackers too..
    > True, but it seems silly to duplicate the load if it's not necessary.

    It's necessary in that we need an open list.

    Jens Axboe

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.020 / U:18.584 seconds]