SubjectRe: [repost] Announce: Linux-OpenLVM mailing list
On Thu, Apr 19 2001, AJ Lewis wrote:
> Did anyone bother to e-mail the list admins? Perhaps it was too difficult
> to figure out who to mail about this, but I know for a fact that Rik van
> Riel and Jens Axboe could post to It would have been
> nice if they had mentioned something to us.

First one gets a mail saying that the mail sent is queued for moderator
approval, since I'm not on the list. Then later a second mail arrives,
saying the mail has been rejected by the moderator.

I then reply to the admin mail listed, in not-so-kind words (yes I was
pissed off). Haven't heard anything.

> > The openlvm list is open to existing LVM hackers too..
> True, but it seems silly to duplicate the load if it's not necessary.

It's necessary in that we need an open list.

Jens Axboe