    SubjectRe: Kernel 2.5 Workshop RealVideo streams -- next time, please get better audio.
    Miles Lane <> writes:

    > Thanks to all responsible for getting these captures
    > of the Kernel 2.5 Workshop prosentations put together.
    > There is one major shortcoming of the recordings.
    > Usually, only the comments of the presenter(s)
    > can be heard. This reduces the value of these
    > recording substantially, since the comments, insights
    > and give-and-take of the other kernel developers would
    > help us get a much more complete understanding of the
    > areas being presented -- try listening to Andy Grover's
    > Power Management presentation and you'll see what I
    > mean.

    I actually managed to get almost all of it by simply pressing my ear
    against my speaker, and then pulling back quickly when the main
    speaker was talking.

    So my question is, what would it take to get some automatic software
    volume correction going. This looks like it would be the easiest fix
    of all.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:26    [W:0.023 / U:8.996 seconds]