    SubjectRe: CML2 1.1.0 bug and snailspeed
    At 18:56 14/04/2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
    >Anton Altaparmakov <>:
    > > I found a bug: In "Intel and compatible 80x86 processor options", "Intel
    > > and compatible 80x86 processor types" I press "y" on "Pentium Classic"
    > > option and it activates Penitum-III as well as Pentium Classic options at
    > > the same time!?! Tried to play around switching to something else and then
    > > onto Pentium Classic again and it enabled Pentium Classic and Pentium
    > > Pro/Celeron/Pentium II (NEW) this time! Something is very wrong here.
    >Rules file bug, probably. I'll investigate this afternoon.

    Just to say that this bug still exists in CML2 1.1.1 but it is sometimes
    hidden, i.e. you only see a "Y" on one of the options but when you select
    another option, it sometimes says that TWO other options were set to "n"
    implying that two options were Y before... I also still see random two
    options being Y when playing with Pentium Classic selection (right now I
    see Pentium Classic and Pentium-4 at the same time being Y on my screen)...

    Hope this helps,

    Anton Altaparmakov <aia21 at> (replace at with @)
    Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW:
    ICQ: 8561279 / WWW:

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.020 / U:15.536 seconds]