SubjectRe: CML2 1.1.0 bug and snailspeed
At 18:56 14/04/2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
>Anton Altaparmakov <>:
> > I found a bug: In "Intel and compatible 80x86 processor options", "Intel
> > and compatible 80x86 processor types" I press "y" on "Pentium Classic"
> > option and it activates Penitum-III as well as Pentium Classic options at
> > the same time!?! Tried to play around switching to something else and then
> > onto Pentium Classic again and it enabled Pentium Classic and Pentium
> > Pro/Celeron/Pentium II (NEW) this time! Something is very wrong here.
>Rules file bug, probably. I'll investigate this afternoon.

Just to say that this bug still exists in CML2 1.1.1 but it is sometimes
hidden, i.e. you only see a "Y" on one of the options but when you select
another option, it sometimes says that TWO other options were set to "n"
implying that two options were Y before... I also still see random two
options being Y when playing with Pentium Classic selection (right now I
see Pentium Classic and Pentium-4 at the same time being Y on my screen)...
Hope this helps,

Anton Altaparmakov <aia21 at> (replace at with @)
Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW:
ICQ: 8561279 / WWW: