    Subjectcomments on CML 1.1.0
    Using CML2 1.1.0 'menuconfig' on clean 2.4.3 (mach is PPro 180)

    Suggestions:

    * the 'N' should be shown as ' ' as in menuconfig - it is
    visually much better to get overview of whole screenful.
    'Y'/'M' and 'N' are basically of 'same size' so you must look
    directly on letter to understand what it is - not good.

    * the menuconfig had nice shortcut: when you pressed 'm' on
    [YN] field, it put 'y' there without questions. So you could
    use only 2 keys to configure one screen: 'n/m'. this meant
    you did not need to move fingers around and think about it
    so much - big thing when you are not touch-typer...

    * the colors are hard to see (red/blue on black). Probably
    matter of terminal settings. I do not have any productive
    ideas tho... Probably to get best experience to as much
    people as possible the less colors are used the better.

    The 'blue: last visited submenu' is unnecessary. Especially
    because it later turns green... And the 'red' vs. 'green'
    thing. I guess the green should be used for 'visited entries'
    too. Now the red means like 'Doh. So I should not have
    touched this?'. Confusing.

    In other words: if there are too much colors, they become
    a thing that should be separately learned, not a helpful
    aid.

    All this IMHO ofcourse. Colors are 'matter of taste' thing
    so there probably is not exact Rigth Thing.

    Bugs/complaints:

    * aic7xxx is not updated (defaults: are 8/5 should be 253/5000)
    (this from arch/i386/defconfig maybe?)

    * 'IDE chipset support' nesting is very confusing - compare
    to menuconfig. I would say even 'wrong'...
    (eg. 'PIIXn tuning' is is under 'PIIXn support' which is not
    under 'ATA works in progress'.

    * screen is redrawn after _every_ keystroke - not only in moving
    around, but even when you are on input field...

    * input field: when there is some default and I start typing it
    should either clear it or append.

    --
    marko