Subject[Patch] Module Unloading using Read-Copy-Update

Hello,

In this post I would like to submit a patch providing a two phase cleanup logic
for solving the module unloading races in linux. It uses the deferred update
interface provided by the Read-Copy-Update mechanism. A patch with
implementation of Read-Copy-Update on linux has been posted earlier on lkml and
lse-tech by Dipankar Sarma
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lse-tech&m=98292649600654&w=2

In this first version of the new cleanup logic, I have tried to keep the changes lesser. Please download the patch and a readme along with a few testcases from

http://lse.sourceforge.net/locking/module_unloading-2.4.1-0.1.tar.gz

Thank you,
Maneesh

--