    Subject2.4.2-acX and reiserfs

    I'm 99.9% certain that those patches referred to have been merged with the
    latest 2.4.2-acX, but just to make it 100% certain I'm asking this question.
    At, the reiserfs website, I read:
    "Latest patch for linux-2.4.2 contains fixes for tail conversion bug,
    preallocated block leakage, object id sharing problem, dir fsync bug and
    other minor fixes/improvements."
    Have _all_ those fixes gone into the latest ac-patch? (I saw references to
    "tail conversion fixes" and "dir fsync bug" in Alan's Changelog, but I
    didn't find all of them so I'm not sure. :-)
    The reason of why I'm wondering is that I've been having serious trouble
    with reiserfs, and when I'm going for a new fresh installation I want to be
    100% sure that all fixes have been merged.
    So I would really appreciate a confirmation that all fixes have been merged,
    so I won't have to worry. :-)

    Please reply to this email-address: (as I'm not subscribed
    to the Linux kernel mailing-list as of now).

    Thanks a lot,
    Ole André

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.029 / U:20.720 seconds]