SubjectRe: 2.2.x kernels not filling in siginfo_t.si_addr on SEGV?
Greetings, and thank you so much for your helpful reply!  Was this on
an i386? I'm specifically looking for a way to do his on arm, alpha,
and sparc, and I don't believe they have the cr2 member of struct
sigcontext. Any info you might have, including where you found this
solution, would be appreciated!

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire camm@enhanced.com