SubjectLinux 2.4.2ac12
Date

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/alan/2.4/

2.4.2-ac12
o Move the pci_enable_device for cardbus (David Hinds)
o Add Sony MSC-U01N to the unusual devices (Marcel
Holtmann)
o Final smc-mca fixups - should now work (James
Bottomley)
o Document kernel string/mem* functions (Tim Waugh)
| and I added a memcpy warning
o Update VIA IDE driver to 3.21 (Vojtech
Pavlik)
|No UDMA66 on 82c686, fix /proc and udma on
|686b, fix dma disables
o Allow sleeping in ctrl-alt-del callbacks (Andrew
Morton)
|Fix i2o, dac960, watchdog, gdth hangs on exit
o Fix binfmt_misc (and make the proc handling (Al Viro)
|a filesystem -
|mount -t binfmt_misc none /proc/sys/fs/binfmt_misc
o Update the ACI support for sound/radio stuff (Robert
Siemer)
o Add RDS support to miroRadio (Robert
Siemer)
o Remove serverworks handling. The BIOS is our (me)
best (and right now only) hope for that chip
o Tune the vm behavioru a bit more (Mike
Galbraith)
o Update PAS16 documentation (Thomas
Molina)
o Reiserfs tools recommended are now 0d not 0b (Steven Cole)
o Wan driver small fixes (Jeff Garzik)
o Net driver fixes for 3c503, 3c509, 3c515, (Jeff Garzik)
8139too, de4x5, defxx, dgrs, dmfe, eth16i,
ewrk3, natsemi, ni5010, pci-skeleton, rcpci45,
sis900, sk_g16, smc-ultra, sundance, tlan,
via-rhine, winbond-840, yellowfin, wavelan_cs
tms380tr
o Trim 3K off the aha1542 driver size (Andrzej
Krzysztofowicz)
o Trim 1K off qlogicfas (Andrzej
Krzysztofowicz)
o Fix openfirmware/mm boot on ppc (Cort Dougan)
o Fix topdir handling in Makefile (Keith Owens)
o Minor fusion driver updates (Steve
Ralston)
o Merge Etrax cris updates (Bjorn Wesen)
o Clgen fb copyright update (Jeff Garzik)
o AGP linkage fix (Jeff Garzik)
o Update visor driver to work with minijam (Arnim
Laeuger)
o Fix a usb devio return code (Dan
Streetman)
o Resync a few other net device changes with the
submits Jeff sent to Linus (Jeff Garzik)
o Add missing md export symbol (Mohammad
Haque)

2.4.2-ac11
o Fix NLS Config.in (David
Weinehall)
o Sort out one escaped revert from the megaraid (me)
update
o Resync with Linux 2.4.3pre1
| Except tulip the network driver changes have
| been used to replace the existing ones
o Fix parport case where a reader could get stuck (Tim Waugh)
o Add ALi15x3 to the list of isa dma hangs (Angelo Di
Filippo)
o Fix nasty bug in IPX routing of netbios frames (Arnaldo
Carvalho
de Melo)
o Misc code cleanups (Keith Owens)
o Updated 3c527 driver (Richard
Proctor)
o Further tulip updates (Jeff Garzik)
o i810_rng fixes (FIPS test, regions) (Jeff Garzik)
To: kernel@mandrakesoft.com
Subject: [PPC] ALSA support
--text follows this line--

since 0.9beta2, ALSA suppport imac, ibook and a third one (i don't
remember its name).

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.025 / U:0.772 seconds]