SubjectRe: Linux on the Unisys ES7000 and CMP2 machines?
Date
From: "J Sloan" <jjs@mirai.cx>

> My take on it is that unisys is an example of brain damage
> and it's easiest to ignore/work around them rather than
> trying to get them out of bed with microsoft. Nature will
> eventually take it's course with unisys as it did with Dec.

jjs, you can take that to the bank as collateral. Alas, my partner
has been with them since Burroughs days as an undegreed OS developer.
Finding the same level of pay in the "sane world" is proving rather
annoyingly difficult here in the San Berdoo County area. So he is
riding it out till he can retire. {o.o}

{^_^} Joanne Dow, jdow@earthlink.net

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:29    [W:0.045 / U:0.196 seconds]