SubjectRE: Newbie to Kernel Development
Date
kernel/printk.c

as you can see printk use vsprintf :)

vsprintf was coded by linus torvalds! ..

and printf use vsprintf :)

ELF / a.out are binary formats ..... let say when you compile a program a
header is appended to know let say when the code start, where the data start
in the file... and a lot of more info... a.out is an old especification and
ELF is newer... But you need to know more so, you can find more info in the
linux kernel...

If i'm wrong please tell me...

Eliel Sardanons

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.039 / U:0.228 seconds]