SubjectWin keys not working in console (2.4.x)
Hello, good work with 2.4.x, but I miss one thing. in early 2.3.x the MS
keys, you know, two flags and one "properties" key worked as navigation
keys in the console.

The flags get you to the "left" or "rigth" virtual console, and the
"properties" key put you on the last console you where before.

This was very useful when working in the console, I use the console
sometimes, and I miss these feature.

Is there a plan to put back these keys to work, or there was a problem
of some kind and this feature got dropped?

--
Jorge Nerin
<comandante@zaralinux.com>