    SubjectRe: Linux should better cope with power failure
    David ( Ford ) , I think you are misunderstanding a bit here.
    The problem here is not that a fsck is needed after an unclean umount,
    but that users are forced to corrupt ( by unclean umount due to reset or
    poweroff ) their perfectly good file system on a "perfectly" working
    system, when their keyboard goes wacko ( happens more often than you might
    think, just remember those "log in over net and run 'shutdown -r'" advice's )

    --
    David Balazic