Subjectolympic (tokenring) & IPv6 (was Re: Linux 2.4.1ac20)
Problem recap:
* modprobe oopses with null pointer right after loading olympic module
* problem still occurs upto 2.4.2ac5

I've not been able to capture the oops due to other hardware problems,
but have narrowed the problem down:

1) modprobe ipv6
modprobe olympic
---> Oops & reboot

2) modprobe olympic
modprobe ipv6
---> still running (ok, so its only been 20 minutes, but hey that
is *significantly* better than Oops on bootup)

--
Rick Nelson
Life'll kill ya -- Warren Zevon