    SubjectRe: 242-ac3 loop bug
    In article <> you wrote:
    > First, good job on the loop device. It's rock stable for me - except
    > when I try to load the blowfish module which oops the kernel and
    > crashes the loop device:-) No problem, I just use another cipher.

    > The bug I'm reporting is that when a loop device is in use the load of
    > the machine stays at 1.00 even though nothing is happening. If I umount
    > the loop filesystem the load goes down to 0.00.

    >> ps -aux | grep loop
    > 1674 tty1 DW< 0:00 [loop0]

    This is probably easy to fix in the driver, right now it waits for
    events in UNINTERRUPTIBLE state, while it should wait in INTERRUPTIBLE
    state. The fix isn't as trivial as removing 2 letters though, I'll send Alan
    a real patch on monday.

    Arjan van de Ven

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:17    [W:0.019 / U:91.088 seconds]