SubjectRe: Network console project (was: LILO and serial speeds over 9600)
Date
You write:
> > We have set up a network console project on sourceforge and are starting
> > to work on actual details. If you're interested in this subject please
> > do join that list.
> >
> > Please see:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=20426
>
> Unfortunately maillist archives at sourceforge do not work.

Yes, I noticed this as well - there are several bug reports open already.
I have subscribed some of the mailing lists at sourceforge that I'm using
to marc.theaimsgroup.com, which has good searching facilities, etc.

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger \ "If a man ate a pound of pasta and a pound of antipasto,
\ would they cancel out, leaving him still hungry?"