SubjectRe: Need help as a Linux newcomer
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Dwayne C. Litzenberger wrote:

> I tried asking this before; never got an answer.
>
> I suggest you just spend 20 hours or so figuring out the basic structure of
> the kernel sources. It's a long run, but you'll be happy once you do.

OK, I hate to CC all these lists, but I guess it would be best
to try and end this thread now ;)

If you want to learn about the structure of the Linux kernel,
you should probably go to:

http://kernelnewbies.org/
and
irc.openprojects.net #kernelnewbies

You can also try the mailing list:

echo subscribe kernelnewbies | mail majordomo@kernelnewbies.org

----
And please ... stop this thread on all the other mailing lists,
move your discussions to a more suitable forum and limit it to
that forum.

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/