SubjectRe: What does the linux kernel need?
On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Yuri Niyazov wrote:

> I am currently a university student taking a "Advanced
> design of Operating Systems" class at New York University. We

> please. The requirement of the class is a final project proposal
> and implementation of a student's own choosing - I would really
> like to do something useful for the linux kernel,

Cool ... I've been meaning to put together a "student's projects"
page for http://kernelnewbies.org/ for a while now, but haven't
gotten around to it. ;(

But feel free to drop by on #kernelnewbies any time you want, I'm
sure we'll be able to find a few projects to work on.

Btw ... any volunteers to help document a number of student projects
for the Linux kernel so we can put a page up with a bunch of
possible kernel projects ?

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/