SubjectRe: Linux stifles innovation...
Also sprach Alan Olsen:
} I expect the next thing that will happen is that they will get patents on
} key portions of their protocols and then start enforcing them.
}
Which protocols would that be? TCP/IP wasn't invented by them.
} I wonder what kind of law they will try to push to outlaw Open Source?
}
With the horrid (pro-Microsoft) Aschroft in office, who knows what MS can
get away with. Not to mention all of the pro-business, anti-human cronies
in Washington running the Presidency (cause \/\/ just can't do it).