    SubjectRe: setting cpu speed on crusoe
    Date
    Linus Torvalds <torvalds@transmeta.com> writes:

    > We're going through our docs and we have internal programs that we'll
    > release for this so that you'll not just have docs but actually working
    > code too. It just needs to be cleaned up a bit, and go through the proper
    > channels (ever wonder why open source gets deveoped faster?). It really
    > should be "any day now".

    Working code is better anyway (and in this case, it's first). Go to
    your favorite kernel.org mirror and check out

    /pub/linux/utils/cpu/crusoe/longrun-0.9.tar.gz

    It does everything you could ever want and more, as long as you include
    the CPUID and MSR devices in your kernel, set up the devices correctly,
    etc.

    Dan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.020 / U:30.784 seconds]