    SubjectRe: [LK] Re: lkml subject line
    Date

    Wayne.Brown@altec.com said:
    > I haven't complained about any of this on the list until now, because
    > I know I'm in the minority and I don't expect most people to care
    > about my problems. But it bothered me seeing the criticism Mike
    > Harrold has gotten for his request. Not everyone has problems because
    > they're lazy. Some of us are boxed in by decisions that are beyond
    > our control. For my part, if anyone can tell me a method (that
    > doesn't require Notes administrator assistance) to get my mail, with
    > headers intact, out of Notes and into elm or pine, I'd be ecstatic.

    If your employer can't run a decent mail system - they lock you into crap
    clients, don't add X-rbl-warning headers for ORBS-listed hosts, or they
    can't manage to set up a reliable and efficient mail system - or maybe you'd
    just be embarrassed to post to technical fora from a domain with only one MX
    record - then just don't use it. Use a personal account elsewhere for all
    mail which isn't strictly confidential.

    It works for me.

    --
    dwmw2