    SubjectRe: lkml subject line
    On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Sven Koch wrote:

    >> That said, and while we're on the topic.. Does anyone have a
    >> *PERFECT* recipe for procmail to REMOVE the stupid [Dummy] things
    >> most GNU mailman lists and others prepend to the subject?
    >I am using the following to sort the suse-security-list (for example, I do
    >the same on all lists that tag something into the subject):
    >:0 fhw
    >* ^
    >| sed -e '/^Subject:/s/\[suse-security\] //'
    >:0 A:

    DAMN! I was _SO_ close! I'm no sed expert, but I have been
    working the last hour or so on nailing this down and here is what
    I had:

    * ^Subject:.*testxpert
    :0 fWh
    * ^Subject:.*\[Xpert\]
    | sed -e '/^Subject:/ s/\[Xpert\]//g' >> XPERT

    Didn't work of course, but I got the sed line right by the looks
    of it. Should ever we meet, I'm buying the beer good man!

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
    This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
    Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
    Need general help or technical support with Red Hat Linux 7.0? Join the user
    support mailing list by sending a message to ""
    with the word "subscribe" on the subject line.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.021 / U:5.032 seconds]