    SubjectRe: lkml subject line
    On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:

    >Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of
    >filtering?

    He uses Elm, which as far as I know is obsolete, unmaintained and
    full of bugs and even has Y2K problems. That is the last I heard
    anyway. Alan Cox would likely know more, and has perhaps even
    fixed Elm.

    PINE is virtually everywhere, and is a good elm replacement,
    having been initially based on the elm code... (PINE==Pine Is Not
    Elm)