    SubjectRe: lkml subject line
    On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:

    >Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of

    He uses Elm, which as far as I know is obsolete, unmaintained and
    full of bugs and even has Y2K problems. That is the last I heard
    anyway. Alan Cox would likely know more, and has perhaps even
    fixed Elm.

    PINE is virtually everywhere, and is a good elm replacement,
    having been initially based on the elm code... (PINE==Pine Is Not

    Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
    This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
    Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
    If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.023 / U:13.852 seconds]