SubjectRe: lkml subject line
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Mohammad A. Haque wrote:

>Is there a mail reader nowadays that doesn't let you do some sort of

He uses Elm, which as far as I know is obsolete, unmaintained and
full of bugs and even has Y2K problems. That is the last I heard
anyway. Alan Cox would likely know more, and has perhaps even
fixed Elm.

PINE is virtually everywhere, and is a good elm replacement,
having been initially based on the elm code... (PINE==Pine Is Not

Mike A. Harris - Linux advocate - Free Software advocate
This message is copyright 2001, all rights reserved.
Views expressed are my own, not necessarily shared by my employer.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0