SubjectRe: lkml subject line
On 2001-02-12T11:56:00,
Mike Harrold <mharrold@cas.org> said:

> Maybe I don't *want* the LKML messages in a seperate folder.
> Maybe I just want to identify them at a pinch in my inbox?

You can use procmail to modify the subject line of incoming mail too.

> Maybe my employer doesn't allow me to install additional software anyway?

Those would all be your problems and I would suggest using a different account
for mail then.

This discussion happens on every mailing list occasionally, and it is just a
generally bad idea, period.

Especially for a list which is as often crossposted to as lk.

Can we now move on?

Sincerely,
Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl