SubjectRe: lkml subject line
On 2001-02-12T11:56:00,
Mike Harrold <> said:

> Maybe I don't *want* the LKML messages in a seperate folder.
> Maybe I just want to identify them at a pinch in my inbox?

You can use procmail to modify the subject line of incoming mail too.

> Maybe my employer doesn't allow me to install additional software anyway?

Those would all be your problems and I would suggest using a different account
for mail then.

This discussion happens on every mailing list occasionally, and it is just a
generally bad idea, period.

Especially for a list which is as often crossposted to as lk.

Can we now move on?

Lars Marowsky-Brée <>

Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.099 / U:14.020 seconds]