SubjectWOL failure after shutdown
Hello,
In the event of a power outtage, my servers all shutdown -h when the
backup UPS gets low, and I have them configured to start back up with a
router (that uses an AT mobo, so it will start automatically) to send
wakeonlan packets to my other servers to start them back up. Wakeonlan
works if i were to hit the power before Linux starts, so I know I have
it configured properly, and I also have wakeonlan turned on in the BIOS.
However, when I do shutdown -h, it will turn the power off, but
wakeonlan does not work. Ive tried enabling ACPI and tinkering with
options in the BIOS, but i cant power up with WOL after issuing shutdown -h.
Im using an Abit KT7 motherboard, which uses the Via Apollo KT133 chipset.
Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

--
James Brents
James@nistix.com