SubjectRe: Fwd: binutils in debian unstable is broken.
Yep, but this seems to be a real PIA to catch. Different .configs trigger
it differently and sometimes not at all. We're testing a couple patches at
the moment.

Earlier I stated incorrectly that it is a binutils bug; sorry for
misleading information. Instead it seems Debian sid's latest binutils
package is much more strict.

Dan Chen
GPG key: