SubjectRe: Linux 2.4.16-pre1
* Patrick McFarland (unknown@panax.com) [011125 19:00]:
> And I like the kernel qa group idea, but where would we get the
> people to be on it?

Start with yourself.

Build some basic QA functionality.
Propose plans for how a kernel version will be marked QA-OK.
Build a web site describing what people and resources you need.

If you build it, they will come.

Ciao!

--
"As a former philosophy major, it disturbs me to think that things disappear
when no one is looking at them, but that's exactly what happens in Python."

The Doctor What: A Holtje Production http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org KF6VNC