SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Converting the 2.5 kernel to kbuild 2.5
David Woodhouse <dwmw2@infradead.org>:
> I do have objections to some of the other ideas which have been floated for
> changing the behaviour of the config rules, which aren't strictly related to
> the change in language.

I'm listening...what can I do for you?

The IRS has become morally corrupted by the enormous power which we in
Congress have unwisely entrusted to it. Too often it acts like a
Gestapo preying upon defenseless citizens.
-- Senator Edward V. Long