SubjectRe: Thinkpad T20 2.4.16 hangs on resume after suspend.
FYI My T20 randomly hangs when suspending with 2.4.8. It seems to happen
more oftern when I've loaded many extra models, but that could just be
co-incidence. I haven't had time to upgrade to 2.4.16 yet....I will try
in a few days...

BTW: What do you mean by a 'wireless modem'? Do you mean a wireless NIC?

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 18:05, Manoj Iyer wrote:
> My thinkpad IBM Thinkpad T20 hangs on resume after a suspend. I have a
> pcmcia wireless modem, on suspending the thinkpad, it goes into sleep
> neatly but fails on resume. This happens only with 2.4.14 and later
> kernels, my 2.4.6 kernel (with no pcmcia modules) has no problem in
> resuming. Is this a known issue? is there a tmp workaround or proper
> solution?? Any input is greatly appriciated. I find it very inconvinent
> having to shutdown and reboot each time. I searched the archives but
> yielded no answers.
>
> Do I have to chose some wired option when I build the kernel in APM coz
> I have pcmcia?? or is this a config issue/bug??
>
> Save me from this pain.......
>
> -- Manoj Iyer

Edward Muller
Director of IS