    SubjectRe: [kbuild-devel] Re: State of the new config & build system
    On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 03:39:02PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
    > It may be that the reason our experiences have been different is because we
    > focus on different target languages. But I think my experience is an
    > existence proof that there *is* demand for localization and that meeting
    > it can have useful results.

    Is your native language something different thæn english or Al's?

    Localization for technical messages sucks. badly.
    Just take a look at a european computer magazine, you will find lots of
    english words in the text because there is no german/frensh/whatever
    one. Trying to use different grammar doesn't help the understanding.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.021 / U:8.524 seconds]