    SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
    H. Peter Anvin writes:
    > Richard Gooch wrote:
    > > This was suggested some months ago, but nothing happened. Firstly, the
    > > page talks about the mailing list and some archives,
    > > but makes no reference to the list FAQ. That's the first thing that
    > > should be fixed. Talk to HPA to change this.
    > What's the URL?

    Part of the trailer message for all lkml messages :-)

    If you would like a local copy on the mirror sites (maybe a
    good idea, if you mirror the WWW pages), I can
    automatically upload new versions of the FAQ at the same time as I
    upload to

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.019 / U:125.224 seconds]