SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
H. Peter Anvin writes:
> Richard Gooch wrote:
> > This was suggested some months ago, but nothing happened. Firstly, the
> > www.kernel.org page talks about the mailing list and some archives,
> > but makes no reference to the list FAQ. That's the first thing that
> > should be fixed. Talk to HPA to change this.
>
> What's the URL?

http://www.tux.org/lkml/

Part of the trailer message for all lkml messages :-)

If you would like a local copy on the kernel.org mirror sites (maybe a
good idea, if you mirror the kernel.org WWW pages), I can
automatically upload new versions of the FAQ at the same time as I
upload to tux.org.

Regards,

Richard....
Permanent: rgooch@atnf.csiro.au