SubjectRe: Coding style - a non-issue
On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Is the test suite (or at least part of it) public, or is it
> > considered to be a trade-secret of Red Hat? I see there
> > is a "Red Hat Ready Test Suite" - is this a part of it?
>
> The main Red Hat test suite is a version of Cerberus (originally from VA
> and much extended), its all free software and its available somewhere
> although I don't have the URL to hand, Arjan ?

I think it's at <http://people.redhat.com/bmatthews/cerberus/>

later,
chris

--
Chris Ricker kaboom@gatech.edu

For if we may compare infinities, it would
seem to require a greater infinity of power
to cause the causes of effects, than to
cause the effects themselves.
-- Erasmus Darwin

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans