    SubjectRe: Coding style - a non-issue
    On Sun, 2 Dec 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Is the test suite (or at least part of it) public, or is it
    > > considered to be a trade-secret of Red Hat? I see there
    > > is a "Red Hat Ready Test Suite" - is this a part of it?
    >
    > The main Red Hat test suite is a version of Cerberus (originally from VA
    > and much extended), its all free software and its available somewhere
    > although I don't have the URL to hand, Arjan ?

    I think it's at <http://people.redhat.com/bmatthews/cerberus/>

    later,
    chris

    --
    Chris Ricker kaboom@gatech.edu

    For if we may compare infinities, it would
    seem to require a greater infinity of power
    to cause the causes of effects, than to
    cause the effects themselves.
    -- Erasmus Darwin

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:13    [W:0.024 / U:29.108 seconds]