SubjectKernel test suites (was Re: Coding style - a non-issue)
I would be interested in seeing this test suite as well.

Also, if anyone with any background on the subject can
chime in on the RH test suite and how the Linux Test Project
compare/overlap/differ, that would be good to know too.

Alan Cox previously replied to Stanislav Meduna saying:

> Is the test suite (or at least part of it) public, or is it
> considered to be a trade-secret of Red Hat? I see there
> is a "Red Hat Ready Test Suite" - is this a part of it?

The main Red Hat test suite is a version of Cerberus (originally from VA
and much extended), its all free software and its available somewhere
although I don't have the URL to hand, Arjan ?

"Everyone's got a story to tell, and everyone's got some pain.
And so do you. Do you think you are invisble?
And everyone's got a story to sell, and everyone is strange.
And so are you. Did you think you were invincible?"
- "Invisible", Majik Alex

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.030 / U:0.248 seconds]