SubjectRe: RFC: Linux Bug Tracking & Feature Tracking DB
> After that I heard nothing more from you.  I got the impression that a
> libc5 system was not commercially interesting enough...

Huh. Well, it's easy enough to add that to the list of build machines,
I think I can build libc5 binaries on redhat52, and we support that.

> > And, it would be nice if you raised the issue with us rather than the
> > kernel list, they aren't going to build your BK image for you.
>
> I asked nobody to build a BK image for me. You are constantly misusing
> the lkml as a BK promotion facility.

If you feel that way, might I kindly suggest you add a simple rule to your
procmail filters and spare yourself (and the rest of the world) some pain?
I can show you how to do it if you don't know how, it would be no problem.
--
---