SubjectRe: State of the new config & build system
Legacy Fishtank <garzik@havoc.gtf.org>:
> Note I am specifically NOT talking about MAINTAINERS and CREDITS.
> -PLEASE- don't obscure my point by mentioning them.

It's the same problem, Jeff. Same solution, too.

It will be of little avail to the people, that the laws are made by
men of their own choice, if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot
be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood; if they be
repealed or revised before they are promulgated, or undergo such
incessant changes that no man, who knows what the law is to-day, can
guess what it will be to-morrow. Law is defined to be a rule of
action; but how can that be a rule, which is little known, and less
fixed? -- James Madison, Federalist Papers 62

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.257 / U:0.068 seconds]