    SubjectRe: The direction linux is taking
    On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > All in all, if such a system is ever going to exist, it
    > > needs to _reduce_ the amount of work the kernel maintainers
    > > need to do, otherwise it'll never get used.
    > Tridge wrote the system you describe, several years ago. Its called
    > jitterbug but it doesnt help because Linus wont use it

    I don't care about Linus, he drops so many bugfixes
    his kernel have done nothing but suck rocks since the
    2.1 era.

    This system could be useful for people who _are_ maintainers,

    DMCA, SSSCA, W3C? Who cares?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:14    [W:0.022 / U:36.660 seconds]