Subject[OT] Thermal Take passive memory coolers (related to: VIA based motherboards)
I read a review of these and put one on my system when I built the new
one. However, I am wondering if this is the problem with my system
mentioned in the above thread. I don't believe I damaged anything
putting it on and I don't believe it is shorting anything out.

As best as I can tell, the memory is NOT overheating.

I DO NOT OVERCLOCK. I just put it on as a precaution. (I hate having
hardware die because of heat.)

Anyway, does anyone know if this is bad or good or just garbage?

Trever

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:18    [W:0.075 / U:1.604 seconds]